Monday, May 22, 2006

The First 10 Months/ 300 Days

Well, Papa Gordie pointed out to me today that it is Leslie's 300th day of life. Leslie will be turning 10 months old this Friday so I thought I would take a moment to update everyone on Leslie's life.
Leslie is really getting around these days. She crawls on all fours, no more army crawl. She pulls herself up on anything she can get her hands on. Unfortunately this means that she has also pulled a couple of chairs and a tv tray over on herself. No injuries though. She will stand for very short periods of time and she will take some steps with help or with her walker. Though her vocabulary is still just sounds she seems to try to be talking to us. She likes to jabber a lot. Leslie is also trying to teach her sister to leave her alone as well. She has bitten Lindsay twice now, once on the nose and today on the cheek. No broken skin but Lindsay has 5 teeth marks on her cheek now. Lindsay probably deserved it, she pulls on Leslie a lot and gets into her face, thus the bites have been on her face. I guess she'll have to learn the hard way.
Lindsay, nearly 2 years, 10 months old is becoming quite the little lady. Her favorite thing to do is sing and play pretend. Her favorite songs are "B-I-B-I-B" also known as "B-I-B-L-E," and "I'm in the Lord's Army! YES SIR!" and "ABCD." She also loves to read books, some that she has memorized and she recites to Leslie.
We are really excited about our coming trip and Lindsay talks about seeing everyone.
Keep praying for our house to sell!

Consider yourself updated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie. It is always good to read the up-dates on the girls. Leslie, almost a year old aready. You would think Lindsay getting bit on the nose would be enough of putting her face into Leslie. Bet she was shocked....but then her cheek too. Isn't it exciting keeping up with two fun and active young ones! Looking forward to seeing you all. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys. Don't worry I will try really hard to get Leslies first word to be "debra".

Mitchell Scott said...

Ha you are here right now.