Well, some of you know by now that we recieved an offer on our house yesterday. We are very excited, and barring any major issues we plan to accept the offer. We are also sad because this was our baby, our daily retreat, our dreams and now it is someone elses. Since being in Washington I have not been able to bring myself to visit the house or to bring Lindsay, who I am afraid will not understand why we can't stay. The first night in town we drove by it and I cried. I really want to stay away as much as possible. The young couple buying the house is so excited, they have seen it twice and brought their parents to see it, this is before they have even heard from us. It kinda tugs at my heart that someone else is dreaming about our little house and yard. The happy thing is that we should be able to move forward soon on purchasing a house in Texas. Nothing will replace our view of "my mountain" (as Lindsay calls it) or the huge yard where we played bocce and celebrated two of Lindsay's birthdays but we move on! Keep praying for our search for a new home in Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment