We are in Washington preparing for Heidi's wedding. What a crazy time. The girls are getting to spend quality time with both sets of grandparents and we are busy with something every day from now until we leave on the 16th. This trip has become an experience of extreme emotions. From the sadness of Susanne's passing to the blessing of a new life in my cousin Shannon's baby girl Riley. The coming days include a memorial, a wedding shower, a bachelorette party, a rehearsal dinner and finally a wedding. I am really looking forward to it all (other than the memorial), but I think I am beginning to really look forward to Sunday, the day after the wedding when we can enjoy one of our favorite places on earth, Lake Chelan. In the meantime, the girls and I miss Lance, and can't wait to see him in a few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment