




I wanted to post some more pictures. Some I snagged from Debra, so I should give her credit for the family pics. The first one is of the family Sunday before church and the second one is from our visit with Lance's cousins Sarah and Tyson Guthrie. And the others were taken when it was snowing the other night, but you can't tell. There was actually a very slight accumulation. The day before it was in the mid 70's. Lindsay was so excited, and as you can see, so was Leslie. I know it doesn't compare to what Washington got this week, but we will take what we can get! If we look cold, the wind chill was in the single digits. Brrrrr.
2 comments:
Love seeing the pictures!
Very Fun! I just got back inside from playing the snow with my roommates. We were going to make a snowman, but the snow would not pack very well so we ended up with a SnowPenguine.
Post a Comment