Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!




Happy birthday Jesus! We have been enjoying our trip home for Christmas. We stayed the first week with The Bauslaugh's and now we are staying with the Skogman's. We recieved a digital camera for Christmas so we can keep up on the pictures better. Lindsay and Leslie have been such a joy. One quick story was from the plane ride. Lance was showing Lindsay the stars in the sky and she was not very impressed. She said, "Those are baby stars daddy, I want to see Jesus' big star!"

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Lindsay and Leslie by the tree, but what I really want to know is why no one told my my hair was out of control! :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and I loved the pictures - thanks for sharing - Love and miss you all - Aunt Chris