This morning we had a Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood. Here are a few pictures of the girls. There are many new posts, so make sure you scroll down the computer screen!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you for putting up new posts Lance. We love to see them. I can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday! I hope the weather isn't too stormy.
-Heidi Darling
I love Leslie face in the second to last picture! Sooo Cute!Looking forward to getting together on Friday! And also Seeing the new Mrs. Darling! hoping it isn't too stormy too.
You guys start having Easter really soon over there in Texas!
rteeewewrwrwsertrsrsrfrsfffsad
From Drew ( I think he said, "I Love You")
Post a Comment