Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
6 comments:
That is soooooooo funny. I am laughing so hard right now.
Oh my goodness. Sean and I are laughing out loud right now. You need to send that to America's Funniest Home Videos.
Thanks for the good laugh!! :)
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! I probably did that to Katie when we were kids too. Way to go Leslie!
-Heidi Darling
John and I think you should send it to AFV too!!! Soooo cute! So typical of Lindsay.. wait, and Leslie too! Ha!
Grubers
Hey, Heidi never did that to you! She did some bad things but not that - you did liked to use different mediums to create art on your bedroom walls. AFV - yes most definetly, they would probably cut it out because of the nudity. Deserves an award. Grammie S.
Post a Comment