OK so the slide show thing only works if you have a Myfamily.com sign in. Sorry. It is really cool though because the slide show of Lindsay's birthday "get together" runs while Lance and Lindsay are talking about the day she turned 4. So I apologize to those who do not have a myfamily.com sign in!
Today both girls had their annual Dr appointment. These visits are always fun because you get to find out fun things like where they stand in the percentiles (where they stand among a hundred other children their age) and how they are developing not to mention the fun of the shots. Can you guess which girl is in the 92nd percentile for height and which is in the 75th? Would you believe that Leslie is only 3 inches shorter than Lindsay? I guess that gives it away. And I guess we know which girl will take after which parent! I should have known the way Leslie eats like Lance and Lindsay eats like me. Also, Leslie's head circumference is in the 97th percentile. Both girls did really well in their appointment today, even with the shots. The girls are healthy, I couldn't ask for anything more!
2 comments:
Thanks that is much better! :) Can't believe how big our girls are getting. :(
I think that the numbers are a little off. I re-measured Leslie and I think she is 2 inches shorter than what the nurse measured. At any rate, she is still catching Lindsay and will most likely pass her.
Post a Comment