Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lindsay's Bike

What an exciting night!!! Lindsay did not suck her thumb for a whole week and was rewarded with her first bike. We are proud of you Lindsay!!! :-)

7 comments:

LDraper said...

Yay Lindsay!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Lindsay, I knew you could do it! I like that you're thinking of what you can fill the basket with. How about cookies? Yummy!!!

-Auntie Heidi

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lindsay! You are such a big girl! I really like your new bike and such a pretty color! Have fun! Love you, Grandma Sandy

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lindsay.
Granda Gordie

Mr. Gruber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Gruber said...

Thumbs up dood!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Lindsay. That is a BIG accomplishment and very hard to do! You deserve a new pink bike! :) Have fun riding! ~Kathy