Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
6 comments:
Just as I pictured it when you called this morning. Beauuuutiful.
Fun pictures! It's weather crazy there?
Brrrrrrrr! Can't wait for Hawaii! It's 84 there today.
-HD
I hope it warms up over the next ten days or so:) I'm trying to get away from all that white stuff.
KT
I don't like this way of adding pictures because I can't copy them.
Mom skog
Boy can we relate - we hardly ever get snow and when we do - it is only a dusting, but not this time. We have 10 inches. Only the second time we had to shovel in 6 1/2 years. One good thing is wasn't cold so we had a good time helping all the neighbors. Next week it is suppose to be in the 50's and 60's so I'm sure it will disappear quickly - I'm ready for Spring. Only two weeks away. Miss you guys. Aunt Chris
Post a Comment