Sunday, June 01, 2008

What does a TX Bauslaugh do on weekend with $4 gas?

GO TO THE POOL!!!! 92 degrees with 102 after the heat index!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - I must admit for someone who is not computer savey (like the younger generation) it all seems a bit overwhelming to me. BUT if anyone can make this happen -it is you Lance. You are one incredible sales person. And very techy I must add. Okay do blogs have spell check - I'm not sure about a couple of words. I'm sure you know which ones.

By the way, congrats on your new job. Will you still be able to come to the Bauslaugh family reunion? Oh I sure hope so.

Are you getting excited about Hawaii? I wish I could go along in your suitcase. But then again, I wouldn't fit!

Well, guess I should go - great hearing your latestest news. Miss you all,
Aunt Chris

Katie said...

Umbrellaed looks weird doesn't it? But I'm pretty sure it's right.

The Darlings said...

Lindsay is so brave! She looks ready for Hawaii!!