Tuesday, August 19, 2008

History According to Lindsay

I over hear Lindsay playing with Leslie in the other room and she asks her if she wants chicken or pig to eat. I didn't think much of it because we had a conversation about how ham is pig recently. But then when I came in the room Lindsay tells me that they are pretending to live in the olden days like the 70's and they are going out to kill and eat a pig.

Did they get this from Sesame Street?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! That really makes me feel old. I graduated in 70 and to think they said we went out and killed our own meat...ick. Can't imagine how old we seem to them.
Mom B

The Darlings said...

Does she know that we were born in the 70's?
She's so funny!

Anonymous said...

We did have that conversation at the reunion about eating pig that you referred to.....but is she thinking of the 70's as in 1970's or is she thinking that her grand parents are in their 70's? :-)
Dad B

The girls are getting funnier and funnier. Thanks for the story.