Lindsay was awarded Athlete of the Week for her Kindergarten class! We have no idea what it means though. We have to rely on what she tells us and that is "I'm the best at PE!" Needless to say, Lance is the most excited. I think he sees a glimmer of hope for his all girl household!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
3 comments:
That's so exciting! I wish there was video of her receiving her award. I bet she was super shy about it! So cute!
Lindsay,
Way to go. What kind of things do you do in P.E.? Run? Skip? Get in line first? Encourage others? Ask Mom or Dad to tell us. Thanks
Grandpa Gordie
Way to go Lindsay! I am so proud of you. Grandma Sandy
Post a Comment