Saturday, November 01, 2008

Little Mermaid and Snow White

Some Halloween Pictures. Our battery ran out! So we will have to wait until we get pictures from our friends to show some of the pictures from later in the day. And I didn't realize that picture of Leslie was blurry, but for some reason I can't delete it. Anyway, Halloween was fun! Lindsay said in the car on the way home from school that it was her favorite Halloween ever! And she was going to remember it forever! They called it "Story Book Character Day" and everyone was supposed to bring a book with their character in it. I happened to be there for snack time when the teacher read Lindsay's book and I got a great picture! (Mrs Merchant is dressed up as one of Mrs. Bindergarten's Kindergarteners) I am going to attempt to attach the little snippet of the parade that we got to see.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great to see the "Little Mermaid" and all the great smiles. Love you. Mom B

The Darlings said...

So cute!