I really didn't know what to expect for Lindsay's first school program. As shy as she is, I was fairly sure that she would refuse to even go up on stage. When she got home from school that day she immediately started telling me that she wasn't going to go. So imagine my surprise when we got there and she not only got up on stage, but she rocked out the entire program. She did very well and seemed to enjoy it very much. Aunt Debra even came to lend her support. It was a great night for Lindsay.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
5 comments:
Wow Katie, Looks like Lindsay did a great job. It was fun to see her so active in the pictures. Wish we could have been there. MomB
she did do awesome. moving to the music the entire time singing loud. it was great.
:-) When the music kicks in one can forget that others are watching. I can tell Lindsay enjoys music, people, and life.
Really cool shots.
Thanks Katie.
Granpa Gordie
I wish I could've seen it!
uhm...ok, I have only a slight inclination of how "pursuant" commented - sorry, that was me
Post a Comment