Tonight Leslie had a hard time with Dinner. I think she was just tired. On a side note... Katie told her to finish her dinner. She was going to sit there until she was done eating. Katie told her that she stays up late and Leslie should, "try her!" :-) Those comments were several minutes before this video. Also, do you like Lindsay's singing? She is upstairs in the SHOWER!
Our guest, Brooks, and a Spur of the Moment Date Night
-
We had a fun year's end when Brooks got to stay with us while J&J went
Phoenix to see the Bears in the Fiesta Bowl.
And then Amanda came to play one day ...
12 years ago
5 comments:
Enjoyed the girls. Boy can I relate....sometimes I don't know if I am more hungry or tired.
PaPa Gordie
Poor Leslie, she's so tired! That's a pretty funny video!
She ate her Hamburger for Breakfast this morning- Maybe she liked it too much. I can just hope that she learned her lesson
Being a parent and having gone through this, it breaks your heart! Poor girl! Loved the singing in the back ground!
Julie Georgia
That's adorable :) and a lot like my family when we were little!
Post a Comment