Lindsay loved Upward basketball!
Leslie slammed a dunk!
Leslie likes to pretend she's on Ace of Cakes.
We had a green party for St. Patrick's Day.
It snowed! Can you see it?
Lindsay worked hard on her powder puff derby car.
She came in 2nd for her troop, 18th over all.
Uncle Bobby and Auntie Heidi came..Bobby braved the animal farm with the girls.
Lindsay and Leslie haven't figured out that egg hunts are competitive, you snooze, you lose!
We made a cute treat for Lindsay's class.
The girls had fun on Easter in their pretty dresses from Grammie and Papa Jim.
4 comments:
Those were great pictures Katie. Thank you. "You snooze you Lose" really goes to show that nice people do lose out sometimes this side of heaven.
Dad B
You certainly do have some precious princesses. I have missed your pictures and updates so it was good to catch up - thanks for sharing. I love it.
Aunt Chris
Those girls are so stinking cute! And at the Easter Egg Hunt Leslie was pretty competitive. Once I pointed directly to an egg and put her hand on it, she'd pick it up. Ok, maybe it was Aunt Heidi that was competitive. I think they were more interested in the pink frosted cookies.
Great to see the pictures. Thank you. Mom B
Post a Comment