Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Playing With Leslie

Yesterday Leslie and I played her favorite game: cooking in the kitchen with Mommy. She really loves this and has grown quite a bit. The only problem we have when Leslie cooks is eggshells in the batter. That's why we always make sure she breaks the eggs into a cup first, then I inspect, and she dumps. :-) It works for us.

Today I decided to let the laundry and dishes sit where they are and play with Leslie...I forgot how bossy she is!!
We played puppet show...she told me what to say and where to sit and what to do! And then she decide we were done. Then we played magic show...she wasn't happy with me when I didn't repeat what she wanted me to say exactly as she wanted me to say it. Then we played teacher. I think I did better there and got a good grade. She told me she was going to tell my parents how good I am at reading. I'm sure they will be proud!

1 comment:

The Darlings said...

She's got quite the imagination! :)