Tuesday, April 09, 2013

School Catch up

I also need to catch up with school.  We have not been slacking off .  I truly meant to post every week.  Well, home school and new baby keep a Mommy busy!  We have been having a great year.  We have our struggles.  But we survive.  I can't believe we have less than 9 weeks left!  Some highlights up to now:
 Playing The Geography Game in dress up clothes

 Practicing spelling words with playdoh

 Making fiesta flowers
experimenting with the strength of eggshells
 Learning how to sew a pillow

 A trip to the Zoo - this orangutan was playing peek a boo with LJ.
LJ spells her name for the first time!

A trip to the Pacific Science Center

A trip to Outer Space (Boeing's Museum of Flight)


Everett Children's Museum

Air Force One at the Museum of flight.

Volcano model while studying mountains

Chinese lanterns while studying China.

We are having a little fun.  :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a LOT of fun!

Congrats to LJ for spelling her name for the first time.