Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lindsay is sick again today. This time she has some kind of stomach problem. She stared at her oatmeal this morning (which she had asked for, and since she complained of her stomach hurting, I assumed she was hungry) then she asked for her medicine (antibiotics for her nose) I gave her that and she threw it up almost the same second she swallowed it. Since then she has been awake but still on the couch watching winnie the pooh. Hopefully that is the end of it. I know that if I call the DR they will tell me to watch her for 24 hours then come in if nothing has changed. I was going to take the girls to a park today since it is supposed to be hitting 70 today, but I guess that is out.
-Katie

Update- it is 2:00 now and Lindsay seems to be doing better. Still a little tired but she is eating and drinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Lance!!!! Your getting old.

Sorry to hear Lindsay is sick.