

Tonight we drove down the road.....oh five minutes from our apartment to go THE PARK. This place is so cool. They have a big time play yard for the kids. You will see two pictures of Lindsay. One is of her on a part of the wooden section of the play area and the other is of her on the swings. I should of taken a picture of the whole area...might do that sometime.
Anyway, in the swing picture you can see some more of the park behind here. Mom and Dad Skogman.....there is wisteria growing on the big green overhangs that you see in the background. Do you think I should give them a heads up on what is about to happen??? :-) BURN IT! (sorry to those who do not get this)
There is a huge wading pool for toddlers during the summer. NICE!!! There so much lawn, I don't think we could use it all in one day of Bocce! (By the way, the grass is brown in the winter! They say it is not dead, just dormant.) It is also perfect for frisbee golf. There are walking trails in the TREES! Yes, I said TREES! There is a huge pond (mini lake) and amphitheater.
IT IS ONLY FIVE MINUTES FROM OUR APARTMENT! Cant wait to show it to you! :-)
It also hit 80 today! :-) Just thought I should share that!
Lance
No comments:
Post a Comment