
Leslie has recently developed Houdini-like skills. If you turn your back for a second she can be in a completely different room! I have submitted this picture as evidence of a recent escape attempt. Leslie started in the middle of the room to the right of this picture. I went to get something and when I came back, She was almost to the door of the apartment. Where was she going to go when she hit pavement? Maybe the Mall?
Lindsay has been watching American Idol with us lately. She quickly becomes bored with the amateur performances on TV and begins to perform her own American Idol audition. In these pictures she is giving a dramatic performance of Eiou Farm, also known as Old McDonald's farm. We are sure that Simon would say that it was the best performance he has ever seen.

2 comments:
Keep Rocking Lindsay!
One of my most favorite Lindsay memories is when she was just learning "twinkle Twinkle little star". I sang the song, but left off the last word of every line. She chimed right in with the missing word.
I was very impressed.
Perhaps Lindsay should learn to sing "Roll, Roll, Roll your sister, gently down the street. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is but a treat.
Post a Comment