The girls and I went to storytime again today. Usually, at stortytime, Lindsay doesn't venture more than a foot away from me. And that is even a little far for her comfort, she rather sit in my lap. Well this time, when we walked in she quickly found a friend and glued herself to the little girl's side the whole time. She participated fully in the singing and dancing and listening to the story. It was fun to see. She is starting to feel more comfortable.
Lance is still in Edmonton, of course. Right now he plans on coming back Monday, but that could change. Tim is doing really well except for really bad headaches. I guess that they are worse than migrains. I am glad that Lance could go up there, we just miss him a lot down here. I am a little jealous that he gets to see family. But I wish the circumstances were different.
Anyway, the girls and I are missing everyone back home especially today. We can't wait to see everyone in two months!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
1 year ago
1 comment:
Hi Katie,
Thank you for continuing to share your TX life. I'm so glad that you finally have your car back. I'll bet it's nice to have a little bit of "normalcy" with Lance still being in Ed. E-mail me if you have anything that we can pray for you about - like not getting lost on the way to the airport. ha-ha. Seriously, though. Brooke loves to pray for Lindsay. The bike she received for her birthday is named "Lindsey". I know it's spelled differently but she doesn't. She asked how we put the name on her bike like that. We had a hard time convincing her that it came that way.
So thrilled to read about Tim's constant improvements. You will have a lot to rejoice about when Lance returns.
I think you should start at MOPS group! I'll help you in any way I can. It's really quite easy! I will pray about God's guidance for you in that endeavor.
Well, take care and give the girls a hug for me.
Kristi
Post a Comment