Everyone who reads this blog knows what is going on with Lance's brother, Tim. The last word we got today is very positive. They expect Tim to recover fully in the next couple of days. That being said, I don't know if we have ever prayed this hard. We know that God's answers are not always exactly the outcome that we want, but in this case we do expect that Tim will come out of this ok. It shocked me a little when a friend told me that they were praying for us. I thought, "we don't need it, Tim does." But that is not true, we know it. We have felt the strength that those prayers have provided in the past days. We continue to pray for Tim and that he will recover as they expect.
Worship was difficult today, especially because it is Tim's passion. I kept thinking about him playing the accompiament to the songs that we were singing. Lance and I both said that they should be playing his music in his room. I guess that is what I would want. Can't wait to hear it live again.
Katie
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment