Tuesday, September 26, 2006

14 months

Leslie is 14 months today! In the last month she has added a few things to her list of firsts. She has well established uh-oh as her first word and will mimick the sounds in words that we try to get her to say like please. Last week, leslie gave her first blow-kiss to her daddy and she loves to give real kisses too. She also has begun going down the stairs by herself. She amazes us by going down forward one step at a time. sit-scoot-stand, sit-scoot-stand. I don't know if that can help you visualize what she is doing, but it is pretty cute!
Both girls are sick a lot here. I sometimes feel like we are never 100%. Please keep the girls in your prayers.

Sorry I can't write more, I find I have less time these days. Hopefully I will get to add to this later tonight.

Katie

No comments: