Thursday, September 07, 2006

pictures!!

OK so since our digital camera is not working, I had to use a "conventional" camera. And of course, you have to take film in to get developed then you have to wait a WHOLE hour to pick them up. So since I am lazy, I didn't get any of that done till yesterday so I have a bunch of pics to post for you.
We will start with a pic of our last night at our house in Washington. I get a lump in my throat when I see the mountain in our pics!!
Now some pics of our new house in Texas:
The girls in their playroom: the camera is outside of Lindsay's door.
The catwalk and doors to Lindsay's room, the bathroom and to the left, hall to Leslie's room. Taken from the playroom.
Lindsay's room. We painted it pink this weekend. It is VERY pink. More on that to come.
From the Breakfast nook looking toward the Front door. Dinning room to the left, office down the left hall. Stairs to the right of the door, Livingroom in foreground.
From the front door up the stairs. You can see Lindsays room (can't miss the pink!) to the left. Guestroom, Media room, extra bathroom and playroom are to the left.
The backyard. A little smaller than WA and nothing but a view of the sky. :-)

We have more house to cover but I ran out of film (I was trying to finish off a roll) and our bedroom is far from presentable at this time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Katie! Thanks for the pics. Nice to see where you have settled. We'll have to take you up on the guest room some day! Here you about HOT weather. When will it end here too?! On top of that, there are around 20 forest fires about 100 miles north of us and the winds lately have been blowing all the smoke all the way down here. Kids actually were not allowed to play outside at school today due to the air conditions here. I think some high school sporting events have been postponed too. Pretty wild. We need to get a blog going someday. *Sigh* Someday in my "spare time". :) Love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Good job on Lindsay's room - I love it! It just dawned on me last night that Brent is marrying a "K" woman as well - so the daughters-in-law will be Katie and Kristen. I think Tim should find a "K" girl and Debra a "K" guy like Kurt or something. :-) I have no idea why I even spent time thinking about this - my brain is strange I guess. Love Cole.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, and Lance... you must check this country song out (and any other dad's that have a little girl) It is called, "I loved her first" and I believe it is by "Heartland"?? But I am not totally sure. It made me cry when I heard it on my way to work the other day!! And I thought of you and one of your cute little girls. Cole

Anonymous said...

Boy, your house looks like a great place to play hide and seek. Can't wait. It is what Grandpas do...play hide and seek. :-)

Grandpa B.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your house looks great. I love Lindsay's room. Not sure how you managed the stripes but it looks great! Lindsay certianly has special parents. As for Leslie, I think you will have a run for your money. Not sure how she got herself into some of those places but it looks very interesting. Hang on Katie, the excitment is only starting! Can't wait to see you guys. Love Mom