Funny story between Katie & Lindsay today.
(Lindsay about to go outside to play)
Katie: "CIAO"
Lindsay:"WHAT IS THAT MOMMY?"
Katie:"THAT IS GOOD-BYE IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE"
Lindsay:"OH"
(Lindsay thinking for a second)
Lindsay:"ADIOS"
(Lindsay goes out to play)
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
7 comments:
Lindsay Rocks!!!!! Aloha
Ditto
Grammie Donna
Lance,
Tell her underconstuble. (sp?) :-)
She seems to be really getting into this incarnational thing and reading her community/culture well.
Dad
Look out Katie! I can just see her saying that, I had to giggle and I bet you had a hard time keeping a staight face, huh. Aren't kids great!
that's so great...that spanish will come in handy down here! :) See you tonight-I am pumped!
She's probably the smartest kid ever! I'll bet she graduates college by the time she's 8!
oops forgot to sign it.
-Heidi
Post a Comment