Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back


We are back in Texas. The wedding was fun and seeing everyone was great, but we are happy to be back in our own house again. Lindsay started saying she wanted to come back the day before we left. I don't know if I can say I looked forward to coming back to Texas yet, but I was looking forward to coming home. Here is a cute picture from before the wedding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Katie, great picture!

Grammie Skogman

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Katie. It is always good to get "home" after being gone even though it is not quite home. Love you guys. Mom

adriene said...

I love Lindsay's hair!!! How did you do it?

Katie said...

I am ashamed to say I didn't. I had to have someone else do it cause Lindsay wouldn't sit still for me. She just curled it all over with a small barreled iron and then cliped it to the side with a little brown clip. I was surprised how little time it took. It did turn out great!

adriene said...

Who cares who did it it looks great.
Leandra wouldn't let me curl her's either.