Friday, October 27, 2006

Why?

OK so like every three year old that ever lived, Lindsay askes why about 45 million times a day. Today while I was cleaning a major blowout of Leslie's diaper Lindsay asked about 5 million of her 45 million including "why leslie have a dirty diaper?" and "why is that a bad diaper?" all of her questions, she could have answered herself. Then after I had placed the offensive diaper next to me on the floor, I told Lindsay not to walk on it, she asked why, and I just looked at her. She smiled and said, "why I always ask why mommy?" I told her I thought that was a very good question.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny!

Anonymous said...

Because you deserve what you gave!

Anonymous Mom

Katie said...

Thanks-not so anonymous mom.

Mr. Iverson said...

I am laughing outloud right now. That is a great story. Drew doesn't ask why very much but I am sure it will come soon.

Anonymous said...

Touching Story.