


It has been almost a couple of weeks already, since we returned from Washington. So we better catch up a little.
We had Christmas #2 last Saturday when our packages arrived from Washington. We had a little scare on Friday when the tracking on Fedex said that one of the boxes had been delivered, but it hadn't come to our house. It was a great surprise when we heard the doorbell ring Saturday afternoon. The girls got so excited. Lindsay knew exactly what the doorbell meant, CHRISTMAS!! Lindsay and Leslie excitedly re-discovered their gifts.
This week, the girls and I went to play group at a fun place with lots of bouncy toys and a huge fun jungle gym. We had so much fun. Lindsay was brave and tried everything. Leslie wanted to try everything, but there are some limits to being 17 months.
Friday the Guthries came over and brought a cookie cake for Lance's birthday (just like last year!). We played a couple of games and had a great time.The last two days we have been kind of shut in because everything is cancelled due to possible icey roads. Our trees are glazed with ice but the roads seem fine. Texas can't handle the cold very well, I guess.
Today, we all slept in front of the football game. And though I would have been happy had the outcome been different, Lance and Lindsay celebrated the Bears win with their bears attire and a little Super Bowl Shuffle (a la 1986). So that has been our week and 1/2 since being back in TX. We have been busy!
7 comments:
Yep, people are pretty stoked here. I was rooting for the Hawks of course, but I guess on the bright side, I am less likely to spend 3 hours next week watching football when I should be studying.
Yeah...go Bears! We were pretty excited at our house! I had my Bear's attire on during the game, as well. It could have gone either way, but we're happy with the outcome. I was a bit surprised that Lance and Lindsay were wearing their Bear's stuff...guess I thought you were all Seattle fans. I love the pictures that you share. I don't often respond, but it doesn't mean I'm not checking out the site! :) Love, Aunt Bonnie
I think that Lance would even admit that he would have been happy either way. He was conflicted a couple of times, but probably leaned toward Chicago more consistantly.
DA Bears! Well, I was yelling at the tv alot today. Yes, I wanted the Hawks to beat the Bears. Good game, maybe next year.
funny...i don't even remember that picture being taken. :) I kinda wish we would have gotten snowed in up there...we could have kept playing scene it or pop5...I had so much fun!
Thanks Sarah! We would have loved to have you guys stay with us this weekend!
Thanks also for the non-football coment! :-)
I love seeing the girls in their chairs. Lindsay's looks a bit more beat up than Leslie's.
Happy early birthday Lance!
Post more pics!
-Heidi Darling
Post a Comment