Lance's birthday was several days ago now, but I still wanted to post the pictures we took. We made a chocolate cake (Lindsay put the sprinkles on) and sang the traditional happy birthday song. Lindsay got a little excited though, and while Lance was taking a breath to blow the candles out, she was blowing them out herself! It was quite funny and I wish I would have gotten it on video. She realized quickly what she had done and covered her mouth in surprise. So we lit them again so daddy could do it. This time she held her mouth so that she wouldn't make the same mistake.


This week has started off slow. The girls have been nursing colds since Sunday and last night Lindsay woke up with a fever in addition to her cough and stuffy nose. She threw up the medicine I gave her and is just miserable this morning. So if you think about us this week, please pray that these little ones can get better so we can get back to normal life. When the girls are sick we miss our playdates and Lindsay's favorite church activities. Gotta go, I hear Lindsay crying.
6 comments:
Wow Katie,
Sorry to hear the girls are sick again. Man, what, that makes three or four times of throwing up for Lindsay since you guys were here. No fun for mom either. I will certianly pray for you all.
The birthday cake pictures were great. Looks like a lot of fun! Love you guys. Mom
Very cute! Yummy cake! No fun being sick or having sickos!
great pictures! and I love the new blog layout.
If you saved your old template, you can go back and copy the code for your site counter. Maybe you did not even have to save it, you just have to go to Template, view classic template, and then you can access your site counter.
KT & Lance - Sounds like you both could use a break.
Lindsay,
You were a funny goose at daddy's birthday.
Post a Comment