Monday, March 05, 2007

Lindsay's Puppet Show



Lindsay and I (lance) played with some puppets tonight! Lots of fun and I am sure more pics to come.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so special! Thanks for posting that. I especially love the singing!

-Auntie Heidi

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! Thanks for making us smile Lindsay. Love ya!

Katie said...

I read all of the comments to Lindsay and she would like to thank the academy and everyone who made this possible, including the cinematographer, Daddy and all the little people (the ones in her little people doll house). You like me, you really like me!

Anonymous said...

KT

I can't seem to get it to work here at sea. Will try again when I am on the mainland.

Today in Kona I bought the girls hula skirts. Can't wait to see them do the hula.

Mom

Anonymous said...

that was great! And her mermaid totally sounded like Ariel.

adriene said...

I loved her sound effects! She does a great magic poof sound! And she has a nice voice like her mommy!

adriene said...

I showed Lindsay's preformance to Leandra and she said " I like that I want to do that with her. Can she come to my house? "

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, the hula skirts sound VERY cute! Knowing the girls we shoud get quite a show. Like you, I could not get it to work so I am still waiting to see the puppet show. Guess our fire wall here doesn't let it in. Have to find another computer. Take care everyone.