Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tornado Closet

Last weekend you might of seen the tornado that hit the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We we were not sure what type of weather we were going to get, so we prepared the closet just in case we had a close call. We did not, matter of fact we did not even get hail. Just some light rain. Thank you to everyone who called to see how we faired. The attached video is of the girls playing in the closet as we waited to see what would happen! :-) Sorry for the sideways camera. I shot it with the digital camera instead of the video recorder. I also did not know it was black and white until it was over. Anyway, it is still fun.

1 comment:

The Draper Family said...

I have such fond memories of the Tornado closet from when we lived in Oklahoma... good times.

:)