The original plan was this: The girls and I fly to Washington, they stay with grandparents while I go to Ohio on a trip with my mom and her brother. When I got back to Washington, we were going to leave the next day for Texas and then be in Texas until June 25th when we were going to leave again for Washington, driving this time. But things chaged. Lance and I decided it would probably save us time and money if the girls and I just stayed here until after Brent's wedding. So now Lance will also be more fee to make bussiness stops along the way here.
So we are here in Washington. An unexpected but fun turn of events!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment