Katie got a new toy tonight. She followed the directions really closely!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
8 comments:
For some reason, there is not "comment" section after the picture post, so I am commenting here. I just wanted to say that the "and leslie got her head stuck" Caption & photo made me laugh out loud. Silly girl.
I hate that picture. For the record.
you hate the picture of you with your new toy? or the one of Leslie?
Oops! I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I mean the picture of me.
:-)
Thats what I thought but I was not quite sure. :) I think you are on the web at the same time as me. I always find that kind of funny when it happens that way. There are millions on the internet at the same time, so I have no idea why I find it funny when one person I know is on the same time as I am. It probably happens all the time.
Katie, You look like you are auditioning for a commercial or package emblem.
Wow, doew Leslie ever look like Lindsay in the "stuck in the furniture" picture. The picture also reminds me of when Lance got his head stuck at The Brookfield Zoo, Mountain Goats, Display. He put his head through the railing to get a better look and couldn't get it back through to where the rest of his body was. Like father, like daughter.
That's Right! At least you guys were able to get Leslie out of that. We had to have a zoo keeper come and pull Lance through the fence and lift him back over to us. It is rather funny now, wasn't then. Guess Lance didn't think about his ears coming back. They weren't quite as flat coming back as they were going in. Oh, Life can be so exciting!
Post a Comment