Friday, September 14, 2007

Go Blue??

Michigan Football. The winningest team ever!! Not this year! OH & 2!! Who would of thunk it??

I want to thank many of you for your phone calls and emails over the last two weeks. I think some of you have wanted to call and rub it in, but really feel bad for me (at least that is what I am telling myself).

To be honest, I think this is a really good thing because it is time for Lloyd Carr to step down and turn the Wolverines over to a new coach. Someone with a new mind set and who is able to handle the new spread offenses that are being played by many colleges, and after the results of the last two weeks.......WILL BE played by many more colleges very soon.

Anyway, the reason I was prompted to post on college football is because tomorrow at 2:30pm (central time) I have a choice! I have the Michigan/Notre Dame game on ABC. I heard one commentator say this past week that both programs would be 0-3 if they were not playing each other.......he might be right. OR, I can watch the 2-0 Washington Huskies with their new freshman quarterback (who is a stud) on ESPN. The bonus of the Washington game is they will be playing the Ohio State Buckeyes. I would love to see the Huskies win and hit the Buckeyes with their first loss of the season.

Anyway, think of me tomorrow when I am flipping between both games. Feel free to give me a call as you are doing the same. I find that I am pulling for the Huskies without really trying to. You know you are pulling for a team when you look Monday mornings to see where that team is in the national rankings. I actually did that for Washington this week. With a win this tomorrow, you should expect to see them in the top 25 on Monday. After all of their turmoil over the last six years, it is exciting to see them playing well with the hope of a great season. It is amazing to think that the coach(Ty Willingham) of the 2-0 Washington Huskies was fired by Notre Dame three years ago who is about to go 0-3.

Enjoy the college games tomorrow, you know I will!

Katie Bauslaugh

(JK...this is Lance)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny,
I thought, wow, Katie really knows her college football. Joke was on me at the end. :-)

Dad