I am cleaning up our computer before it crashes and we lose all our pictures. I came across these two pics. NO, they are not pictures of the same girl. Can you guess who is who??
1
2
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! thats very difficult. I would guess the first is Leslie and the second is Lindsay, but really, I have no idea...
:P Spoil sport! Anyway, Heidi and many others are right. You can also kind of tell if you remember that Lindsay had a fuzzy head and Leslie actually had hair! Another clue is that the background of Leslie's picture (hard to make out) is in our Texas apartment. So if you are really good, you might have picked that out.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
Pandemic or Chrysalis?
-
In the late spring, summer, and early fall, basically as soon as the snow
is gone and until the snow flies, I cram my laptop, dress, high heels, and
lunch ...
MerryChristmas!
-
Christmas Eve we went to the 5:00 service... we ran into the Smith's on our
way in. Love these sweet friends!
Of course mommy got there early...
so we wou...
I am SO done with Halloween. #forthelove
-
Disclaimer: Please don't think I am judging you if you celebrate or do not.
This is my family, my experience. I love you whether you do or your don't.
...
Get in the groove
-
What it is November? How did that happen? Our school year is moving right
along. I think we have finally found our groove and in a few short weeks we
will...
email change
-
Hey everyone,
I will no longer be using this email address. If you need to get a
hold of me, please use john.gruber@gmail.com. All my other contact
info ...
A weekend at the cabin
-
Our dear friends, Eric & Rebecca, invited us to spend a weekend at their
family cabin. We had such a great time. We did lots of sledding, some
snowmobiling...
All roads lead to Rome - Day 2 cont.
-
This next group of pictures is from our trip to Vatican City. There are so
many because I had a really hard time trying to edit pictures out. Although
ther...
Hot! Hot! Hot!
-
We had a record in heat in the state of Washington today. North Bend was
113 degrees. Our family has been drinking tons of water, going to friends
pools, m...
New blog
-
I now have a new blog here. Please change your readers, book marks or
however you come here to this new address. Thanks and God
bless.http://johngruber.us
7 comments:
WOW! thats very difficult. I would guess the first is Leslie and the second is Lindsay, but really, I have no idea...
WOW is right. I think the first one is Lindsay and the second one is Leslie but you know, it's my guess!
That's crazy!!
I guess the first is Leslie and the second is Lindsay....
1. Lindsay
2. Leslie
Great pic's!
I know the answer because I took the 1st picture! It's Lindsay!!
That makes the 2nd picture Leslie.
Ok seriously, the girls have gotten too big, you need to move home now!
Heidi Darling
:P Spoil sport! Anyway, Heidi and many others are right. You can also kind of tell if you remember that Lindsay had a fuzzy head and Leslie actually had hair! Another clue is that the background of Leslie's picture (hard to make out) is in our Texas apartment. So if you are really good, you might have picked that out.
1) Leslie
2) Katie
Dad B
Post a Comment