We had a wonderful time with our friends! They were here for a whole week and what a week it was. God had them here at just the right time. For those who do not know, I had a miscarriage the first day they were here (many probably didn't even know I was pregnant). I don't know how I would have handled it had the Grubers not been here. They were a sweet distraction. The week was fun and hopefully relaxing for the Grubers as it was for us. We miss them very much!
Here are some pictures from the week.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
2 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun - I love your blog - even though miles separate us it sure helps to stay in touch better and know what is going on with you guys. So sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I know you know this, but God is in control of all things and loves you very much. He hurts when we hurt. We will be praying for you and Lance and the girls. Love you guys so much. Aunt Chris
Cool shots.
Way to go you guys concerning the pursuit of Sabbath. My "Sabbath" seems to be more and more from Saturday noon to Sunday noon.
Dad B
Post a Comment