Monday, October 06, 2008

The busiest weekend of our lives! OK, maybe that's an exaggeration.

But it was crazy! We had 4 kids in the house for over 24 hours while we watched our friends' kids this weekend. All under 5, including our kids the ages were 5,4,3,2. Whenever we went to the park, we were asked if they were multiples. Not totally unbelievable since they are all little blonds. So for 24+ hours our house was in constant motion here are the pictures:
Mostly, the kids liked to play school which meant tornado drills and fire drills. I didn't even know Lindsay knew stop, drop and roll. Most of my pictures were blurry, illustrating the fact that 4 kids under the age of 5 never stop moving!

3 comments:

The Darlings said...

I bet the girls had a lot of fun!

The Darlings said...

I just noticed that they're wearing the shirts that I bought them! Cute!

Anonymous said...

With their heads all down, it was hard to figure out who was who. It looks like they were having a lot of fun. Bet you slept good that night. Mom B