
Of course, there is a contest. If you would like to help Lindsay bring in the most box tops you can email me at kbauslaugh@gmail.com and I will give you our address to send us the tops. They collect them all year but there is a mini contest going on now and those need to be here by the 16th. So if you look now and send me your box tops, she might be able to get the "Spirit Stick" presented to her at school. So Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles and Friends, get to cutting those out and sending them in!
Thanks a bunch!
2 comments:
Katie,
I have saving those forever but never seem to find anyone who wants them. I almost took them to work for my bosses kids. I will send them back with Debra. They are in a little baggie so there aren't a ton but they should help. What fun! Mom B
I do have one question - is this only box tops? or Campbell soup too?
Post a Comment