Record Snowfall in Dallas! Over 12 Inches in 24 hours!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
3 comments:
Just had a great time looking at your blog. I use to look at it with no additions so got out of the practice. Have been very busy and haven't checked in Feb. till now. The snowball throwing brought back memories. It is a "right of passage" of every dad to throw snowballs at their kids. In the summer dads go back to spraying their kids with water when washing the car. Thanks for all the updated pictures. Needed that.
I like that you put plastic bags on their feet because in kids in Texas don't really need propper snow shoes... :)
Who was anonymous? I have a guess but not sure.
And Heidi- remember when we did that one year? I didn't have any boots for the girls, just their twinkle toes and they are canvas so we improvised. It worked great.
Post a Comment