Just letting friends and family know that the Dr is running blood tests on Lucy Jo. I am not totally sure what it is they are looking for. But what triggered the tests was Lucy's stalled height growth. Her weight is improving but her height pretty much went unchanged over the last few months. They ordered blood tests last week and most of them came back normal but they are concerned about her electrolyte numbers. So, we have to take her in to the hospital sometime in the next week to get this special blood draw that they only do at the hospital. I'm not totally concerned because I don't know what to be concerned about...I guess ignorance is bliss. Just worried about the finances, as usual. Then I remember who is in control, He has provided in the past, and He won't stop now.
No comments:
Post a Comment