

Lindsay is feeling much better this morning. She was well enough by the end of the day yesterday to eat out for Lance's birthday. We ate at this great Mexican place, the food was awesome and Lance's was served on fire! They even gave us dessert because it was our first time, we never told them that it was Lance's birthday.
Here are some pictures from this morning's breakfast
Leslie is getting the hang of rice cereal. Can you believe the smile I got?
Lindsay had to get her picture taken too. She is a little better at keeping her oatmeal off of her face.
I haven't learned how to line the pictures up right, so I apologize.
Lance's sales manager is in town today so he is going around to schools today. Later tonight, Terry is taking us all out to dinner. That's pretty much our day, the girls and I will find something to do, I am sure.
2 comments:
Okay, I really miss you guys. :-( It is nice to see those cuties are having fun in Tecas. Cole
I don't know who owns a more vivacious smile, Lindsay or Leslie.
Great Pictures.
Post a Comment