
The last few days have been a little crazy around here. Lindsay came down with infections in her eyes and nose by the end of last week and had to take antibiotics. Both have cleared up, but she still has to take the meds. Because of the infection, I (Katie) had to find a pediatrician fast. I remembered that Dr Grubb (my doctor, whose husband is also the pediatrician who checked Leslie out in the hospital) has a brother in law here that is a pediatrician so I looked him up. It was kind of fun talking to this Dr Grubb about the other Dr Grubbs (a little confusing) and feeling a little like we were home for a minute. Anyway, Dr Grubb is a bit of a drive for us so I am not sure we will stay there but it was good for an emergency.
Friday night Sarah and Tyson (Lance's cousin and her husband for those who do not know) came over for dinner and cards. We played Bauslaugh's VS Non-Bauslaugh's (which turned out to be Tyson and myself). Tyson and I didn't do so well. Sarah brought Lance a yummy happy birthday cookie. We had fun. I think Lindsay had the most fun playing with Sarah.
I also thought I would share some recent pictures with everyone.

Leslie, striking a pose.
Lindsay, painting pictures this morning. (It was too cold and windy to go outside today!)
4 comments:
That is a huge birthday cookie. Happy birthday.
How Rude!
-Katie
Okay, no new friends... remember our deal. :-) So, not sure who that is holding Lindsay but pretty sure that isn't in our contract. I know how you love those contracts. Love ya, Cole
for the record cole, we're cousins...so the friend thing is kindof forced upon us. :)
Post a Comment