In other news... Lindsay delt with the stomach flu all week last week, starting Monday night and finally coming out of it on Saturday. I (Katie) came down with the flu Thursday night and started feeling better today. We are in constant prayer that Lance and Leslie have avoided this yucky stuff. So far so good!
Looking forward now to the Olympics starting this week!! Go USA!!
Katie
12 comments:
Well, what can we say?! Maybe next year!
Sorry to hear you've been sick. Doesn't sound like much fun but glad you are both feeling better. Lance, are you a little anxious? Let's keep praying you and Leslie do not get it.
Not sure which mom is posting? Sorry!
So sad... Next year, Hawks for sure! (if not, I'd take the bears)
There cheers for the olympics.
Canada's going down in hockey!!!!
Oh Sorry, It was Just Me, Mom B
You mean, go Canada!
Canada can win some too.
win some silver that is...
:)
Let's be nice to our frozen friends from the north.
I'm in a dangerous place write now.
Tim, all I have to say is 4 yrs ago, 2 hockey games, so Sad.
Lets just hope that the Superbowl refs have nothing to do with the Olympics!!
Good call.
Post a Comment