Thursday, February 02, 2006

WHOOPS!
















I am only posting this so you can see what is going on in our life. Please pray that we can find another mode of transportation for our second car.

If the car ends up getting totaled out! Then I think we just set a record for the shortest amount of time for license plate use!

It may be a long couple of months in our Jetta until the house sells! :-)

That was Lance, now Katie will fill you in a little more.

I was the driver of that mess up there. Surprise, Surprise! It looks all too familiar. Thankfully, it was not a roll over, just a rear-ender. Lindsay and Leslie were with Lance at the apartment another blessing! Don't worry, the broken glass was from the airbag, both of which were deployed. I am just a little sore. Thank the Lord that no one was hurt. Just my pride.
Katie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are okay Katie... sorry about the car. And PTL the girls were not with you. Love ya car wrecker! :-)

Mitchell Scott said...

Wow! I think Passats are bad for you guys!

Anonymous said...

The main blessing Katie - We thank the Lord you are okay. I have never had an airbag deploy.....since we did not have them in my earlier accidents.....what do you recall?

Mom and Dad B.

Lance said...

About the airbags? I guess I am an expert now! I've had two in my face. They deflate almost as quickly as they inflate. It is sort of sureal when it happens, its like, No I didn't!!! The airbags really let you know you have been in an accident. They also stink real bad. And if you ever have to smell the smell again, it brings flashbacks, which are not fun especially with how scary my first accident was. :-(