Lance was off to Edmonton this morning to be with his family by Tim's side in the hospital. Tim is doing much better now, as most of the readers of this blog know. He should be out of the ICU today. Praise God!!!
Anyway, Lance had to be at the airport by 6:30 this morning so we got up at 5:00. Unfortunately the girls had to be woken up, which didn't really bother them much, both girls did pretty well. Lindsay was very observant at 5:00 in the morning when she noticed that it was dark and said "uh oh, it still night!" I responded "yeah?" She said "We need go back to bed!!" Very funny little girl! I had to agree.
I did get Lance to the airport, a little stressed that I was going to get lost on the way home. But it was easier than I thought. Lance gave good directions. Hopefully I will remember them by Monday night when we go to pick him up. The girls slept in the car and I took a little cat nap while Lindsay watched Dora, but I still have some sleep to catch up on. I decided to get out of the apartment since I actually have a car now so we checked out the local Costco and the new Walmart. It is supposed to be a new concept Walmart. I thought it was a lot nicer than the usual Walmart. Wider isles, less clutter and I guess they have organic foods. Still not enough of a big deal for me to drive as far as I did to go there, but better, at least. It is very cold today so no outdoor activities for us. The girls are down for a nap, so I am headed there too.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
4 comments:
Thanks for your blog - I love hearing about you guys. I will be praying for you as Lance is in Edmonton. I'm so glad he got to go. Remember if you need anything = Tyson and Sarah are not far away. Love you. Give hugs to the girls. Aunt Chris
Thanks Chris! We get to hang out with Tyson and Sarah on Saturday to help with their church mall invasion.
Looking forward to it!
Katie
Hey KT - why don't you just meet me in Vegas? When Lance gets back, you fly out and come see me. I wish! Cole
Oh my goodness cole, that would be soooo much fun. The only problem is Money!!! I guess that ends the discussion. Thanks though.
Katie
Post a Comment