It seems like there is so much to do in Washington. A short drive in any direction and you can be on an adventure. It doesn't take too long to figure out that there are no mountains here or puget sound or Nisqually flats or Ocean Shores or Pike Place Market or many other places that we took for granted at home (though I never took for granted my mountain, which I miss every day). Anyone who has come to Washington to visit the Bauslaugh's has often gotten the "grand tour" a whirlwind trip around the state to various sites and attractions. I've been trying to put together some ideas for our own tour of Texas. The problem is, that this has to be a virtual tour since I am stuck with out a car for the time being. So I have put together some links, hopefully these ideas will entice some of you from up north to come visit us.
50 Free things to do in Dallas: http://www.dallascvb.com/visitors/50free.php
A time and place that Dallas would like to forget: http://www.jfk.org/
OK so this is where the girls and I go when the weather is not good to play outside: http://www.shopstonebriar.com/html/index4.asp
Downtown Mckinney, looks fun: http://www.downtownmckinney.com/frameset.asp?aid=144
We can't wait to try this out: http://www.sixflags.com/parks/overtexas/index.asp
And this is part of sixflags: http://www.sixflags.com/parks/hurricaneharbordallas/
One of the best water parks in the country, but we would have to make a trip of it because it is near San Antonio: http://www.schlitterbahn.com/default.htm
So, come to see us so that we can try some of these things out!!
Katie
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
3 comments:
Katie,
I really enjoyed my short time in downtown Dallas a few years back at the NAB Triennial. Where Oswald hid and waited is quite a good tour. We then went to the "grassy knoll". The restaurant choices in downtown Dallas are pretty neat to walk around and eat at too. Looking forward to making it happen. It isn't that we don't want to .
Dad B.
Yeah!!!! I can't wait to come visit you guys too. Since I have never been to texas, that will be fun. AND I completely agree that the "jfk" tour would be pretty neat to see.
Yeah, we visited Dealy Plaza on our visit here when Lindsay was almost 1. It looks exactly like I thought it would - usually when you have only seen places in movies and short clips it looks totally different in person especially when it has been so long since JFK was killed. The only thing that was different was that a tree has grown to cover a direct shot from the window in the warehouse. Too bad it was just a baby tree back in the 60's.
Post a Comment