Friday, March 03, 2006

Story Time

Katie has been taking Lindsay to Story time at the local library. They go either Tuesday or Friday at 10:30am. I have been working my schedule so I am working from home, so they can go and I can watch Leslie.

Every week they get to make a craft that goes with the theme of the story. Last week they made a Yellow Visor because they read about Curious George. This week they made a hat that had Cat Ears because the story was about a cat.

Each week Lindsay also gets a stamp on her hand. The kids stand in line and when it is their turn, they hold out their hand to get it stamped. Last week when it was Lindsay's turn, she was not satisfied with just one hand getting stamped. She held out both hands! That a girl!

This week she was standing in line behind a boy who lifted his shirt and wanted his belly stamped. Lindsay followed right in step. When it was her turn. She got her hand stamped and then raised her shirt! See the picture below. It is kind of hard to make out, but there is a stamp there! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny story.

Katie, I was thinking...I think there is a way to have your own "profile" so you can sign in as yourself. I know that there can be more than one "member" of a blog, but i am not sure how it is set up. I am guessing is has to do with the creator of the blog changing a seting on the blog.

Anonymous said...

I tried to figure that out- but couldn't, so I gave up!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you create your own "profile" first. I know Heidi has one, but does not have a blog.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just checked. Under "settings" for you blog, there is a tab called "members" I bet if you create a profile, you can then log into the blog, and add your profile as a member.

This might be helpful for John & Nicole too.

Anonymous said...

Better begin teaching Lindsay about the "mark of the Beast."