Friday, April 28, 2006

9 Month Update





Leslie has passed the 9 month mark now, can you believe it? She is a big girl and gettting around really well. She pulls herself up on anything that will stand still long enough. Leslie is crawling like crazy now and following everyone around. It seems like the second you put her down she is after something or someone. She has begun taking some steps while holding onto the furniture and we are trying to get her to walk with the baby walker that Lindsay used when she was this age. She now has two teeth on her bottom gum and seems to be working on the top ones now. Much to our agony, Leslie's favorite thing to do is screach. And I mean ear-piercing screaching. We hope that this won't be a problem when we visit everyone this summer.
Lindsay, at 2 years, 9 months is developing her imagination. She is a great storyteller. We often hear her "reading" her books with amazing accuracy. On Easter, she told Sarah the story about the angel being in the tomb and Jesus was gone! I have to tell you what is happening right now. Lance got an extra shirt from one of his orders that is a small child size so he brought it home for Lindsay. She is now carrying it around and talking about how it is her team shirt and now she can play soccer ball and she really wants to put it on right now! It is a little big so I told her she could wear it for bed. She wants to take it with her to the store I asked why, she said, "because it is my shirt!" Funny girl. I will try to post some pictures too.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Since this post was written I noticed that Leslie has an upper tooth poking through and another lower tooth. It is amazing because I took the picture of her smiling just last night, I didn't see them then.

Anonymous said...

Are you guys watching the Oilers Game today? :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's hard to think Leslie is already 9 months. It looks like you have a couple of very happy girls! Can't wait to see you guys. Love you!